Sunday, May 22, 2011

Zach Galifianakis Doesn't Like January Jones


I've pretty much adored everything about Zach Galifianakis (with the exception of typing his fucking last name) since 2005 when he was in Fiona Apple's 'Not About Love' music video. So it's no surprise that I'm going to give him 100 HAHAHA points, after reading what he said about January Jones.
First of all, January has said in many interviews that she's a huge fan of his work, so that's what initiated an interviewer to ask Zach if he'd like to someday film a sex scene with her. His response:

"I wouldn't want to. I'd hate it. I've only had to do a few of those things where you have to kiss and stuff. It's so embarrassing."
 
After shooting down the idea of dry-humping Betty Draper for the cameras, he then went on to describe the first time they'd met:

"If I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other. It was crazy. I was at a party - I'd never met her - and she was like, 'Come sit down'. So I sit at her table, and [we] talk for ten minutes, and she goes, 'I think it's time for you to leave now'.

"So I say, 'January, you are an actress in a show and everybody's going to forget about you in a few years, so fucking be nice', and I got up and left. And she thinks that's funny?"

Zach has said before that he hate's being liked and that "popularity is poison", but I choose to believe that this story is completely sincere.