Monday, May 16, 2011

Matthew Perry Ruins Everything


 So, the other day, Chandler Bing/Chalandeler Bong/Alex Whitman announced that he was taking a break for a bit, to go off and 'focus on sobriety'. Flashback: Remember how he had some drug issues when he was on 'Friends'? And not to encourage the bad shit, but got all bloated and less hot once he got sober the next season.. AnywayI'mAHorriblePerson, here's his official statement:

"I'm making plans to go away for a month to focus on my sobriety and to continue my life in recovery. Please enjoy making fun of me on the World Wide Web.”

See how he RUINS?! How do you make fun of someone who's humble enough to send you an official invitation? Eh..Umm..Uh..You suck, Matthew Perry; and owe me (and all of us) the fun you stole from making fun of yourself first. I flash you a Pete Campbell Sponsored Bitchface. Genius blog theme btw, he had me at "Christ on a cracker!" last season. That saying need's to come back, what does it mean?!