Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hello Again! Hosted by the Rapture

Sorry for the mini absence, friends (I know you were worried sick), I was tied up with important Business Woman Things.
As everyone already knows, we either have steered clear of the Rapture (or "Rapeture", as a sicko friend of mine has been calling it), or we're all horrible people and won't be done in until October.
Was anybody actually worried about this? Trust, I love a good biblical scare as much as the next person, but from what I gathered this date was predicted by a random Christian radio host. I'm too lazy to do the research right now to see if he's offed himself to prove he was right, gone into hiding, or is spewing out some kaka about how Jesus came to him last night and told him he'd spare the world because he wanted to see who won this season's 'Dancing with the Stars'. Ack, who knows.

Anycrazy, let's all celebrate with that damn Blondie song (rap + disco?) that's been stuck in my head constantly because of this nonsense.