Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kate From 'LOST' Is Prego


Actress Evangeline Lilly is apparently super pregnant with a baby friend; like full fledged baby-bump pregnant. And no, Dr. Jack Shepherd is not the father, I just thought this picture was gloriously creepy.
Lilly said she wanted to fly under the radar once the series ended, and I'm assuming she succeeded since this news was just released.

Now when I first heard this, I was super excited that Kate and Charlie were going to have their own little Smoke Monster (she dated co-star Dominic Monaghan for 5 years while working on the show), but sadly for 'LOST' nerds, this was not the case. However, the little fetus can be traced back to the show! The father, a gent named Norman Kali, met Evangeline while working as a Production Assistant on the series.

I'm super bummed that this show is over. Not so much because I miss watching it, but that means there's a ZERO chance of ever getting a PA gig on it. They get all the action and adventure! Remember when Desmond got in trouble for motorboating one?!

Well, at any rate, Congrats to Evangeline, Norman, and a baby who I am lame enough to hope they name Aaron.