Thursday, April 28, 2011

January Jones (Betty Draper) Is Pregnant


 Jones' rep confirmed today that the 'Mad Men' actress is expecting her first child. Jones had a recent break up with SNL's Jason Sudeikis, and has since been said to be "single" and in an interview from earlier this month, said she's content and happy to live alone. Good for her, I say.
Her rep's statement: "(Jones) is happy to announce that she is expecting her first child this fall."
Betty Hofstadt Draper Francis is awesome/stylish in everything she does, so as of now the paternity of the babeh friend is Top Secret!
I always see people write stuff online about how boring, bland, ice-queeny, bitchy etc. they think January Jones is/seems, and I disagree. Girlfriend just don't give a shit, and that's kind of awesome. Plus, I think she's a true beauty no matter the attitude so there. Also, she dated Ashton Kutcher for a few years before they were actors and were just mere hot Abercrombie & Fitch people; and he told her she'd "never make it as an actress".Wellwell, who's career sucks now Mr. NotFunnyDigitalCameraCommercialsMan?

Anywho, 'Mad Men' starts filming their next season this fall, so I wonder what that means for her character and the direction of the series. I once read a quote from Jones that said that the character of Betty and how physical she had to get with the children in some scenes, had discouraged her from wanting to be a mother. Hmm, maybe that means there's hope for me yet (errr...). I just hope the actress inherits some solid parenting skills from her character (No, I don't.. ok, maybe a few).


Well, congrats to this (as my friend Lexi would put it) Modern Woman, and I'm sure more details will come out with time.