Sunday, April 17, 2011

Caged Nic Was Released By The Dawg


Well, sort of. Today in news that's random and confusing, I had written earlier that Nic Cage made his $11K bail, well word has it that it was actually Dog the Bounty Hunter (wtf?) who posted it for him. Oh, it was also released that Nic's formal charges were domestic violence, disturbing the peace, and public drunkenness.
Anyway, The Dog said, "I am a truly dedicated fan of Mr. Cage and will not be granting any interviews about my client as I wish to respect his privacy. I performed my duties as a bail bondsman and not in connection with our show. This is what I do for a living. There are two sides of my job: I release my clients after they have been arrested; and pick them up if they don't show up in court. I do not believe the latter will be the case for Mr. Cage."

The fuck? Are these two friends? Cage is a "client"? Are those glorious blond locks of his real or a weave? I JUST HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!